|White Shrimp (skin taken off)||200 g|
|Light soy sauce||4 g|
|Saamkler - Tepa Thai trio||5 g|
|Sesame Oil||1 g|
|Wonton Wrapper||12 แผ่น|
|Baking Powder||5 g|
|tapioca flour||15 g|
These shrimp Wonton can be eaten as a meal with soup, noodles or as a snack steamed and dipped in XO sauce or fryed and dipped in plum sauce.
How to Cook
- Put all the shrimp in a mixture of baking powder + water for 15 minutes then wash off and pat the shrimp dry – this will give the shrimps a bouncy texture.
- Separate the shrimp meat to 150g and 50g. The 150 is coarsely minced and the 50g is diced. This will give you a super juicy and crunchy texture to the wonton.
- Mix sugar, light soy sauce, salt, sesame oil and Saamkler together and add to the minced shrimp.
- Mix the tapioca flour and water together. Make the Wonton in the wonton wrapper – add 2 diced shrimp and top with the minced shrimp (make sure you can still close it) and paint on the mixture of tapioca flour + water on the edge of the wonton and close to make a triangle shape.
- In boiling water add the wonton and let it cook for 1-1.30 minutes and take it out. Add sesame oil to the boiled wonton then it’s ready to enjoy.