|Minced Pork||200 g|
|Saamkler - Tepa Thai Trio||17 g|
|Light soy sauce||10 g|
|Oyster sauce||10 g|
|Corn flour||10 g|
|Red chili||2 ลูก|
|Red onion||10 ลูก|
Fried Minced Pork Toast with Arjard dip
Thai Chicken liver skewers recipe, this recipe will make the liver moist and soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. We prefer to cook it ourselves because we can pick good quality chicken liver and cook it to perfection. Clean, antibiotics-free and juicy and the secret to get rid of the liver smell too.
How to Cook
- Cut the bread into 4 squared pieces and put in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes (oven drying the bread will make it not oily when it is fried)
- Marinade the pork by adding Saamkler, Light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, corn flour and ½ an egg and mix.
- Heat the oil to a medium heat, meanwhile add the marinated pork onto the bread and use the rest of the egg to thinly coat the top before frying (a coriander left can be added on top to decorate).
- When the oil is hot enough add the pork toast to the pan (pork side down) and flip after 1-2 minutes. Fry until golden then use a sieve to take out the toast making sure you get rid of as much excess oil as possible. Then its ready to serve.
How to Cook Arjard dip
- Bring the vinegar, sugar, water and salt to a boil in a pot and let it cool.
- Chop the cucumber, red chili and red onions and add to the a-jard (Garlic with coriander leaves – optional)